The Segic card service now uses direct deposit.
Benefits of direct deposit
To take advantage of direct deposit with the Segic card, sign up today. Your reimbursements will then be deposited directly into your bank account.
To register, you must complete the secure, dynamic direct deposit form.
You can also print the form, complete it by hand (in legible block letters) and include a scanned sample of a void cheque. Send it to us using one of the following methods.
- Fax : 514-312-9047
- Email : [email protected]
- Mail : Segic, 7220 Grande-Allée Blvd., Saint-Hubert, QC J3Y 0N8
On your cheques, you will find the banking information needed for completing the form in the locations indicated below.
Important notes for pharmacists
- The form must be signed by the owner-pharmacist(s).
- The bank account holder must have exactly the same name as the business name of the pharmacy registered with the RAMQ.
- You must include a digitized cheque specimen (marked “Void”) with your registration.
- For owner-pharmacists who do not sign up for direct deposit service, reimbursements linked to the Segic card will continue to be processed using the current deferred payment method.
Feel free to contact us for further information or clarifications about the Segic direct deposit service.
514-312-9046, ext.106 • [email protected]